SPAY AND NEUTER
Cat Neuter: $55.00
Dog Neuter: $125 - $160
Cat Spay: $130
Dog Spay : $175 - $255
Cat Declaw: $275 (Includes IV fluids, nerve block, pain patch - front feet only)
A pre-surgical exam ($30) is required for new clients prior to scheduling spay/neuter surgeries. There is a non-refundable deposit of $25 required to schedule the surgery - this deposit is applied as a credit to the surgery fees after surgery.
All cat spays, cat declaws, dog neuters, and dogs spays include an IV catheter and IV fluids during surgery at no extra charge. Existing clients may schedule an appointment for spay/neuter at any time. If you are new to our clinic you must bring your pet in for a pre-surgical exam prior to scheduling your pet's surgery. Once you are a client, and we have given an exam to one of your pets, any additional pets needing spay/neuter will not require a pre-surgical exam unless medical conditions apply.
- Anyone may participate as soon as you become a client
- No income qualifications
- Residents of any county are welcome
- No limit on number of pets
- Appointments usually available within 3 weeks
- Any other suggested services are optional, not required
- Rescue animals and feral cats welcome
- Young age spays / neuters welcome
Vaccines, Checkups and Tests:
We offer both walk-in and scheduled appointments for vaccines. Scheduled appointments are seen first, as scheduled, before walk-ins. Walk-ins are seen on a first-come/first serve basis. If you walk in, you may wait longer – we suggest it is best to call first to just be sure a doctor is available.
- Office Visit/Exam – $45
Puppy Visit, if getting vaccines - $30
Vaccines: ALL Vaccines $17.00 Each – or free with Free Vaccines for Life!
- DHPPV (Distemper/Parvo for dog or FDRC Distemper for cat)
- Puppy or kitten boosters
- FelV/FIV (Feline Leukemia and Feline AIDS) – $35.00
- Heartworm – $30.00
- Fecal (worm check) – $25.00