1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
We accept the CareCredit card as a form of payment in addition to traditional credit cards. This is a special credit card for health care.
To apply for the CareCredit card, please visit their website at www.carecredit.com or apply over the phone at 1-800-677-0718.
You will typically get your approval immediately. Then all you need to do is bring a photo ID with you and your account number to use in our clinic right away until you get your actual cards in the mail. This is perfect for unexpected emergencies, hospitalizations, or if you have multiple pets that need routine preventative maintenance all at once.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Scratch offers simple and affordable payment plans to help cover your veterinary bills. Apply for Scratch and check your interest rate any time without affecting your credit score. Checking your eligible plans and accepting the loan terms takes just a couple of minutes and can be done from your smartphone or computer. www.scratchpay.com