Once a pet (dog or cat, puppy or kitten) is “enrolled” any vaccines (see list below) it receives are free for its lifetime.
- There is a one time “enrollment” or “membership” fee of $99 for a dog/puppy or $79 for a cat/kitten.
- As long as that pet is examined by the doctor ($49.00 per pet) once a year, enrollment/membership will remain current.
- For new patients (those pets that have not been in to see our doctor before), they enroll for the $99 for dog/puppy or $79 for cat/kitten fee at the time of their first doctor visit ($49.00), so the total to get signed up is $148 for dog/puppy or $128 for cat/kitten.
- For returning patient (those our vet has already seen), as long as they have seen the doctor sometime in the last year, the total signup is $99 for dog/puppy or $79 for cat/kitten. They just need to come in to see the vet ($49.00) within one year of their last visit.
Depending on what you currently pay for vaccines, the age of your pet at enrollment, and its vaccine schedule, the plan will provide substantial savings.
The free vaccines (usually $22.00 each at OUR office- potentially much higher at other offices) include:
- Puppy /kitten boosters (DHPP or FDRC)
- Annual or 3 year Rabies
- Annual or 3 year DHPP or FDRC
- Annual or 3 year Feline Leukemia
- Annual Leptospirosis
- Bordetella (usually every 6 months)
Special order vaccines or vaccines not mentioned above (those NOT routinely recommended such as Lyme) are NOT included.
Other services and products received or purchased at the time of the vet exam/visit are NOT free and are at an additional cost to the doctor exam fee. These additional costs include services and products such as heartworm tests, fecal examinations, de-worming, flea treatments, heartworm prevention and feline leukemia tests.
While a vet exam is only required once a year to keep enrollment current, we recommend exams for puppies and kittens under 4 months of age every 2-3 weeks (these exams are only $35.00 not $49.00 each). For pets 10 years and over, we will recommend exams every 6 months ($49.00 each).
Contact us for more information or click here to schedule an appointment.
Free Vaccines for Life
No, the Free Vaccines for Life program is exclusively offered at Sixth Street Veterinary Hospital or Dr. Mike's existing patients that have transferred with her to MacClenny.
**The plan is non transferable, refundable, or exchangeable for any reason.**